Our services range from engineering and measuring technologies to complete contract manufacturing according to your specifications.
Rolling, winding and cloth inspection in precision
Development and production of assemblies and machines.
The mts design and development department develops racks and buffer storage that optimally support automated processes according to customer specifications. mts uses the powerful industry CAD software CATIA V5 and UG NX.
A well experienced team of professionals design and build to your specifications, create 3D models and prototypes and finds optimized solutions for even the most difficult shapes and processes – mts is the specialist for all types of material handling, solutions for textile machines and machines.
- Load carriers for automated production
- Stacking columns and clinker systems
- Battery load carriers (for AGV transport)
- Overseas load carriers for engines and components for passenger cars (various Sprinter parts: sheet metal and interior trim; axles)
- Conventional load carriers for engines, axles, axle components and forged parts, among others
- Load carriers for panoramic roofs, solar panels, composite parts, carbon and sensitive surfaces
- JIS trolleys / containers for front and rear windows
- Stake racks
- Transport boxes for material transport trolleys
- Placement machines (design as manual workstations and as series machines with rotary tables or in linear systems)
- Laser welding & marking stations
- Handling station also for medical technology
- Assembly stations for medical technology
- Center and rising cam winder with electronic web tension measurement
- slitting and converting systems
- Unwinding systems
- Goods shows
Low cost automation
- Low cost automation for body shop
- Nests (component storage) for the body shop
- Buffer racks
- Trolleys, turntables and buffer belts
- Stacking columns and clinker systems in lightweight construction for circulating conveyors
- Chain conveyors (floor) also for the food industry
- Linear conveyor technology (floor: roller, belt & chain conveyors) including layout development and design of corresponding control components;
- Interlinking for battery production
All Common CAD Systems
Catia V5, R19, Catia V5 R24, Catia V5 R26, Siemens NX11, Siemens NX12.
CAD Data Exchange formats such as STEP, IGES, DWG, DXF per request.
Online data transfer
VDA PFPT (ODETTE) after exchange the parameters.
Attached to an email (by arrangement). Should you be looking for another way to share data with us, or have any questions, or have questions to the above procedures, please let us know.
mts designs and manufactures machines and plants according to your requirements and specifications.
mts offers competent support from consulting, elaboration of concepts with preparation of indicative offers, up to realization and handover of the machine in your company.
Designing is done in 3D CAD system Catia V5, electrical planning and project planning of electrical controls is done with the systems WS-CAD and E-plan. When selecting the software, we follow your equipment specifications, and our technicians are familiar with the Lenze and Siemens systems.
The data transfers are carried out either by e-mail, Odette, FTP, or by data transfer systems to be set up especially for you, in order to ensure confidentiality.